Type R Thermocouple
Precision thermocouples made of nobel metal (type R thermocouple). Optimized for applications with small immersion depths, e.g. in dry block calibrators.
- industrial Type R Thermocouple
- optimized for use with small immersion depths
- small inhomogeneity due to thermally annealed thermowires
- Thin measuring point for fast response times
- ideal for industrial use e.g. in dry block calibrators
The Type R thermocouple is developed specifically as a temperature standard for industrial calibrations and temperature measurements. It is made of the same high-quality thermocouple material as the Type R/Type S precision thermocouple. The only difference is that the design of the Type R thermocouple is specially adapted to industrial requirements. For example, the measuring point is made of a smaller protection tube. Due to these small dimensions, the Type R thermocouple can be used, for example, as a temperature standard during calibration with dry block calibrators. As a further adaptation to industrial conditions an external reference junction is optional. As standard Type R thermocouple mini plugs can be used.
Questions about the thermometer?